Celebrate Recovery is A Christ-Centered Recovery Program
Experience a safe place to find freedom from life’s hurts, habits & hang-ups.
Join us this Sunday from 6 – 8pm at the Warrenton campus!
Celebrate Recovery CAN:
- - Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others who are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and who will facilitate the groups as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Will NOT:
- - Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors. At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
Celebrate Recovery Will HELP People with These Issues:
- Chemically Dependent
- Physical/Emotional & Sexual Abuse
- Adult Children of Family Dysfunction
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Sexual Addiction
- Eating Disorders & Food Addiction
- Women’s Love & Relationship Addiction
- Codependent Women in a Relationship with a Sexually Addicted Man
- Domestic Violence
- Recovery from Anger
- Financial Recovery
- Same Sex Addiction
- Divorce & Child Custody Hurts
- Emotional Abuse
- Death of a Loved One
- Loss by Fire or Weather
- Fears & Phobias