Celebration Station gives kids…
- Hope for all the amazing things God has in store for them
- Truths that help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus
- Joy as they embark on a wonderful, year-long journey of songs, games, videos, impactful experiences, and great conversation
- Friendships with other children
Celebration Station is designed to inspire kids with hope, joy, and happiness while they learn to rely on God.
John Baker, founder of Celebrate Recovery, says, “The Celebration Station dream is to put Celebrate Recovery out of business by breaking the cycles of dysfunction in our families.”
- Parents or legal guardians must check in their own children. Friends or family members cannot check in or receive children to take home. Your children will be brought to you in the foyer area promptly at 8:30 pm. Parents are not to leave the foyer area until they have received their children.
- We value the safety of your children. No adults, except for pre-screened adults and helpers, are to be in the children’s area of the building at any time after parents have checked in their children at Celebration Station.
- Children ARE NOT allowed in the main auditorium where Celebration Recovery service for adults is being held due to topics presented inappropriate for children. Once a year, on New Year’s, children will be allowed to attend a special meal, fellowship and entertainment for the evening with their parents.
While parents are enjoying Celebrate Cafe, the kids will have their own Kids Cafe during the evening centered around their lesson, craft and recreation. Don’t worry, Parents, your kids are getting fed, too!